Friday, September 5, 2008

New Design

I've spent way too much some time lately working on my blog design. I've been looking for a template that would allow me to have 3 columns on the new blogger platform and found some here that work great with a little tinkering. OK, Zman's making me fess up, I spent 6 stright hours at the computer last night while he, wonderful man that he is, made dinner and put the kids to bed. The man knows not to mess with me when I get my teeth into a project!

I've also been looking for just the right header. I have Elle working on something that's a little more personal for the future but I wanted something warm and cozy for the start of fall and with us planning to paint the girls room pink this weekend, I have a feeling I'm going to be really sick of pastels! Since I'm not the creative type, I went searching and found some great free headers here. With a little photoshoping and a new font or two, I was able to pull together something I can live with.

So, for all of you blog reader people, click on over and tell me what you think.




6 comments:

Deb said...

I love it. I am always looking for 3 columns. Off to look at the sites now.

Gina said...

I love the new update! It is very nice! The colors are so warm and inviting. I am re-opening my blog (it's open, just not updated yet), so I guess I will start looking into making mine more personalized. Have a wonderful weekend!

Take Care,
Gina, Mommy to Lucas

Elle said...

I like the colors. This will help me. I should have a little something to you later in the week.

Jenny said...

I really like it! I tried messing around with 3 columns, but I could never get it to look right. Looks good and very fall-ish!

Anonymous said...

Yum! Pretty!

Sig said...

I love it, then again, I always love your "designs".