Friday, May 25, 2007

Friday Fun

When I started this blog I promised myself that I wouldn’t be one of those people who yak on endlessly about bodily fluids. (You’re welcome) But what I didn’t realize was how much being a parent revolves around these issues. With two kids, it seems like one is always potty training, or sick, at any given time.

The latest example of this is Princess. Yesterday she wiped out on her bike so when she woke up this morning barely able to move and complaining of a hurt arm and neck, I immediately made her an appointment with our chiropractor. She did indeed do a number on herself. She had several vertebras out in her low back and her clavicle was misaligned. Since she was still having trouble after her visit, I decided to keep her home from school today and since she wasn’t “sick” I took her into work with me this morning. Let’s just say that not long after that I was holding back her hair in the office bathroom and wiping up the floor around the toilet!

So now you all know what I’ll be doing this weekend while Zman is out of town! I just hope that Cookie doesn’t come down with it too. I swear that I spend at least 50% of my time nursing one sick kid or the other; they never get sick at the same time. I’m scared of what my life will look like when we have 3 kids. Please tell me it gets better as they get older!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What?!! No bodily fluids? I hope posting about anatomy gone awry is okay? Otherwise I'm going to run out of material...;)

I hope your sweetie feels better soon -- and that the rest of you escape unscathed!

Tami said...

We went from one kid immediately to three so I couldn't help you with the question of if it gets any easier. I do know that eventually you get used to the extra work...and then you start thinking about number four... ;)