Monday, March 5, 2007

Blogger Blues

I’m not feeling the blogger love right now. This weekend Z-Man tried twice to post a very thoughtful response to Patty’s questions about his feelings regarding transracial adoption… and both times, blogger ate his answer. He promises that he’ll try to write it all out for a third time as soon as he has time. I love to hear my hubby’s take on things so I’m looking forward to it.

Thankfully, my headache finally dissipated Saturday and somehow, when you’ve been feeling crappy for so long, feeling good is suddenly nirvana! We didn’t do much because the weather has been so nasty, 2’ of snow over the weekend with another 2’ expected by tomorrow morning. We did make it out to my nephew, Ethan’s birthday celebration yesterday, barely. Our car didn’t want to make it up the hill to my sister’s house and we all ended up walking up, loaded down with presents and pasta salad. Of course once we had all eventually made it up to the top, Z-Man finally managed to coax the car up so at least we didn’t have to walk back down later.

The girls picked out the gift, a huge dump truck with hard hat, and it was a big hit. Ethan is small for his age so he had the most fun sitting in the truck while his older sisters pushed him around the house. His favorite gift was the football from my uncle. It’s fun to go over and get a taste of what we might be in store for. My sister is always on the go chasing that boy from one end of the house to the other. He can climb anything! He's also freakishly strong for his size. By the end of our visit, he was pushing his almost 5 year old sister around it the dump truck!




2 comments:

Melissa said...

glad you are feeling better.

Jennefer said...

I am waiting for the lamb to come too! Winter should be over after December in my opinion. Glad your headache went away!