Monday, February 26, 2007

A sunny Sunday

Here's what we did yesterday.


Since it was a glorious sunny winter day and my head was thankfully feeling much better, the girls and I had a wonderful outdoor adventure. Today the headache is back with a vengeance! I have an appointment with the Chiropractor on Wednesday, and I’m hopeful that she’ll be able to help. I’m also drinking enough water to float a boat…so far it’s not helping with the headache, but I do get to visit the bathroom quite frequently!

I’m off to go moan quietly at my desk and hope that my co-workers take that as a hint to take their piles of paperwork elsewhere!!




4 comments:

Maggie said...

How beautiful is that?

I've never had migraines, but I'm a complete wimp with a regular-sized headache. I hope this one leaves you quickly!

ferenge mama said...

I'm so sorry the headache is still there. What a drag. That GOD I rarely get them, because I am a complete baby about it.

You, on the other hand, are quite the sport. Hope the chiro helps.

That photo is amazing!! Is it at Mendenhall Glacier?

Carrie said...

Chou-chou gets the gold star!

The folks pictured are walking on a frozen lake. Directly ahead is the glacier face and to the left is an iceberg. Our home is about 3.5 miles from here!

Did I mention how cool (and cold) it is to live here?

ferenge mama said...

Oh my gosh - I am SO proud of myself. :-)

And I'm a bit envious of you!! I was in Juneau this summer for the first time (first time anywhere in Alaska).

I was just totally stunned by the beauty of that place.

My mom's cousin lives there, and she gave us a wonderful tour. The little chapel near there that has a view across the lake to the Glacier is breathtaking.

You are so blessed to be living is such a gorgeous place.