Friday, December 1, 2006

Buried!


We met with the SW again last night to go over the final draft of the home study. She plans on making a couple of corrections today and emailing it to our Home Study agency this weekend. Apparently the edit phase, when it gets passed back and forth between the HS agency, our placement agency, and the SW, will all take place via email. This will greatly speed up the process. The SW says that the only holdup now will be the HS agency and getting them to move quickly on this. They tend to be backed up. She says she’ll prod them along for us though.

On a different note, has anyone seen my house? I can’t seem to find it... there is a huge snow drift in the way! I came home yesterday and couldn’t get into the house because we had 2 feet of snow fall while I was at work…for 6 hours! We have had record breaking snow here in November. The National Weather Service says the snow totaled 64.2 inches, 51.9 above normal. We also have another storm headed our way and they tell us to expect another 2 feet by tomorrow tonight.

’ll post some pictures later…if I can find my way home from work!




4 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, where do you live? Montana? Colorado? We are supposed to get snow next week, but I don't think that much. I love a good snow day though. I just hope it is on Monday and doesn't affect my doctor's visit on Tuesday.

ferenge mama said...

that is a TON of snow. The picture you posted is Juneau, right? Is that where you live? I was there this summer, and it is SO beautiful!

Rhonda said...

Great pic! We haven't had nearly that much snow in Anchorage...at least not yet.

Anonymous said...

Making plans to send you a little care package :)

Your Secret Blog Pal