Thursday, October 5, 2006

It's here!

Our dossier packet arrived today. I'm excited and overwhelmed at the same time. Here is all the paperwork I was expecting and then some! I learned that we will need 3 certified copies of Birth and Marriage Certificates and of course I only ordered two when I started gathering pre docs back in June. Talk about a PITA! I guess that's what I get for trying to jump ahead in the process.

If you don't hear from me much over the next few weeks, you'll know why... now I must go create a paperwork spreadsheet with color coded time table.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't you all using AAI? If so don't you only need copies of your birth certificates and marriage license that need to be notarized? That is all we needed when we did ours in January. Have things chaged? Best of luck on the dossier.

Anonymous said...

Great! I hope it all goes smoothly and you're officially waiting soon!

Yeah So said...

Good luck with the paperchase! It's certainly is a PITA but it is kind of exciting to be actively doing something instead of sitting around and waiting!

Maggie said...

Good luck! It's a pain... but it's a wonderful project for hyper-organized people like me. I have a feeling you just might enjoy it a bit. :-)

Jennefer said...

I did the same thing. We were short one marriage certificate!

Congrats on starting on your dossier!