Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thank You SBP!

Several weeks ago I received a lovely book from my Secret Blog Pal and didn't post it here.... Sorry, what can I say - I'm lame! It's a great pictorial book called "Flying above the New England Coast." I've always wanted to travel to New England so it is wonderful to be able to have such a wonderful guild to that region. The pictures are gorgeous and I never knew that New England was so FLAT! I guess I'm just used to living in the mountains.

Then, today I received a wonderful Starbucks gift card! Believe me, I really need the caffeine!! We only have one Starbucks in our little town and it's only been here for a year... it only took me 2 days to become hopelessly addicted!

It hard to believe that is round of Secret Blog pals is over. My pal has been wonderful; always surprising me with thoughtful gifts and notes of encouragement! I only hope that I was half as good of a friend to my own SBP!




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI!
Thank you for the sweet blog... I have emailed but not sure if you received them. But I am your SBP!
Sent a package to you, but then it came back, so I'll send it again.

Happy post election day!