Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Blogging Block

Have you ever had so much to say that everything gets jumbled up and you don't know where to start? That's what I feel like right now. So much is going on in my life and so many things have happened since I last posted regularly that I have no idea what to say anymore.

Should I talk about Christmas? Cookies birthday? My birthday? My anniversary? My mom's health? Smiley's development? My health issues? The 1000 cute things the kids have done lately? Smiley's upcoming 1st birthday I haven't planned? How my mom living with us may actually cause my head to explode? What about my new diet and the weight I just can seem to loose no matter how many rice cakes I eat? (Ok, I don't eat those but you get the point.)

I also have hundreds of great photos and dozens of cute little moments caught on video. (LOVING the new camera by the way) Should I spend time sizing and editing and uploading all that?

What about where we go from here? What is our next goal now that the adoption stuff is behind us? Do we want to adopt again? What about finishing school? Should I pull Princess out of the Charter School and home school her?

As you can see, I have a hundred things flying around in my head. So, wonderful blogger friends, when you have a block like this what do YOU do?




3 comments:

Sandi said...

Wow what a whirlwind.

Generally when I am like that I sit and write and see what comes of it. I have done this and the post has changed direction. During my final editing I found meaning and knew what I wanted to make the post about. I hope you can figure out where to go from here. :)

Jenny and Matt said...

I do a bullet point post so I get the facts out for anyone that cares. That helps clear my mind, I feel like I've gotten everyone caught up, and then I can write a more meaningful post next time!

Sig said...

It has happened to me many a time. Get your thoughts out and then post pics. Don't try to tackle it all at once...(but I can't wait to see pics)