Friday, December 7, 2007

First Hair Cut

In place of the update I owe you... here are some before and after pictures of Smiley's first haircut last weekend. I loved the curls but hated having to spend 30 minutes trying to comb out his hair every time we had to put his hat on him, which was all-the-time due to the subzero temps we've had lately.

Can I just say that it's so much harder to cut a squirmy 10 month old's hair than I thought it would be. I'm planing on letting it grow out again when the weather warms up in the spring. He just looks so much older now!





He just refuses to smile whenever anyone points a camera at him... stubborn kid!




6 comments:

Maggie said...

He looks cute. Those eyes of his...

the Steiger's said...

How cute!!! My middle son makes funny faces when I pull the camera out. Got to love kids.

Lenka
http://thesteigerclan.blogspot.com/

Jenny said...

Ug, Carrie. Joshua's hair is out of control, but it's so cute in that wild-baby-hair sort of way. I know I need to cut it, but I keep putting it off. Did you use clippers and just buzz through it all?

Mom 2 six said...

He is sooooo cute !!

ferenge mama said...

Oh so handsome!!!

Sarah said...

Coming out of lurkdom... Oh my gosh, he is SOO cute! Love his new haircut!