Friday, November 16, 2007

Hanging in there...

I'm still here. I know that I have been skimpy on the personal info lately. I've been having a medical issue that I'm not comfortable talking about on such a public forum right now and the new medication I started almost 2 weeks ago has really thrown me for a loop. I've barley been able to get through my day-to-day tasks let alone write out meaningful personal updates about our family. Thankfully the fog is starting to lift so you will soon be regaled with tales of our first post placement visit, the recent adoptive families potluck, Smiley's new teeth, and more.

Lucky you...




4 comments:

Mom 2 six said...

Hope you feel better !

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon, toots!

Tami said...

Take your time...we'll be waiting. We hope your feeling better soon.

ferenge mama said...

Carrie, I'm sorry to hear you've been under the weather... rest up and get better. We'll be here when you get back. :-)