Tuesday, September 11, 2007

No time for anything

11am - My respect for mom's off many children who find time to blog daily, Owlhaven and Erin come to mind, has grown exponentially over the last few weeks. I seem to alway have a child in my arms and my internet time is now almost non-existent. This was all I managed to type before being pulled away again...

8pm - I thought I'd be able to get back to this post sometime today but alas here I sit typing one handed while trying to juggle a baby in the other and balance a bottle with my chin all the while trying to maintain "good eye contact". This is my first day parenting three children solo, Zman is off on a quick business trip, so I have even less time for the computer than usual. Oops got to go Smiley doesn't like divided attention. More later.




4 comments:

Chelley said...

there were sometimes when the twins were young that if I got a shower that day it was a red letter day!!!

hugz to you...

it will get better!

Maggie said...

Hang in there! Blogging can definitely wait. Take care of those kiddos and take good care of yourself.

Jennefer said...

Congrats on being home with your baby! Don't worry about your post. It has taken me 10 months to finally have time to read blogs again!

Sig said...

You'll get used to it and once he grows a bit and can play on his own it will be easier.
I still don't blog as much as I would like to and Abs has been home 6 months. The other 6 entertain her quite a bit but it is still hard, your first priority is the kids! :)