Saturday, July 21, 2007

I'm Done!


Well, that took up a good portion of today. Tomorrow I get to spend the day with my kiddos while Zman sequesters himself away to read it. That should help keep my mind of adoption related issues...I hope. Then I'll only have to get through all of Monday and a half of Tuesday before we get news. I'm wishing for cyro-stasis right now...this is much, much worse then the wait for referral!

My HP7 book review? (no spoilers) It was pretty good. Started with a quick pace, kinda dithered in the middle and pulled it all together for an awesome ending. I wish it had a better wrap up after the climax, but then again I've always been more of a cuddler then a roll over and go to sleep kinda person...




1 comments:

ferenge mama said...

holy cow, you are a speedy reader!!

must be hard not to talk about it with Zman until he reads it for himself...