Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The Haircut - Take 2

Believe it or not, it's much harder to cut Princesses hair. She's deathly afraid of the scissors and flinches every time they snip. She also has extremely thick hair that has to be cut in layers and bangs which I have to trim on a regular basis. The before shot is an older one but shows about how long her was. The silly after shot is her posing in her new bathing suit. For some strange reason posing meant standing in funny ways and making faces... not quite sure why!

Before


After


I'd love to post some of the great shot I got of the girls prancing around in their swimsuits this afternoon like it was high summer...and not 3 feet on the ground and still snowing. I guess we are all starting to get spring fever. However, I won't post pictures of the girls on the internet that may compromise them...you never know who's looking.

.




3 comments:

Maggie said...

They both look adorable.

Suz said...

I love that haircut. I'd like to get D's cut like that, but hubby is adamantly NO! It does make her look older, though - don't you think??

Carrie said...

Suz, that comment made me laugh. The before picture was taken about a year and a half ago...right before I cut her hair just like this for the first time. I couldn't find a good one of her hair how it was before I cut it this time but it was just past her shoulders.

It does make them look older when I cut their hair, but it's sooo worth it to me. Both girls have very sensitive heads and super fine (read mats up something fierce) hair and I always cut it when the morning screeching gets to a certain point. Both girls know that when they start taking care of their own hair they can have it any way they like!!