Tuesday, March 27, 2007

And the winner is...

And the runner up is... Chuck and Jenny (I bet you didn't know I had two prizes did you? Surprise!)

Congratulations both of you! Please email me at sizz01 at yahoo dot com so we can coordinate getting these treats to you.

I really wish I could give a gift to everyone who takes time out of their busy lives to check in on me during this amazing time in my life. Your support has been a gift to me over the past year as we have been through the ups and downs of the adoption process. From you have gained valuable experience that has helped me through the paperchase and homestudy. From you I learned how to apply for government documents and what they look like when they get here. In you I have a cheering section that really understands and can celebrate our adoption milestones with us. From you I've learned so much about adoption from all over the world and all the ways people can be a family. I’ve learned to be more open minded and to look at the world through bigger, more experience eyes.

You all have made a rough and tedious process much more bearable because it is shared. I wish I could take you all into my kitchen and give you tea and homemade cookies and look you in the eye and say… Thank you!





0 comments: