Friday, February 9, 2007

Thanks SBP!

Yesterday was a crazy, hectic, nightmare of a day. You know the kind ...when you have more things to do than time to do it in and you really don’t want to be doing any of those things. I worked in the morning, ran errands all afternoon, and had school committee and board meetings until 10pm. Then I still had to come home, eat something, and write up a board letter for the newsletter that needed to be done yesterday...ahhhh! So imagine my surprise to come home to a wonderful gift box full of goodies guaranteed to make you smile.

My secret blog pal rocks! That you so much for the decedent chocolate treats. My hubby was drooling over the Lindts Extra Dark Truffles as soon as I opened the box. He loves all Lindt chocolates, but their extra dark is extra special. I'm excited to try the Hershey's Extra Dark bars. I haven't had one yet and they look tasty...with the added benefit of being chalked full of antioxidants. If one serving is equal to 3 cups of tea, 4 oz of red wine, or 1 1/3 cups of blueberries than it must be good for you...right?

I do have to say that if I keep eating all the chocolate my SBP have generously sent me, I think I may have weight gain similar to what I had during my pregnancies...without the good excuse!

The girls got up this morning to their treats sitting at their places at the table. They are just thrilled to be included and love their gifts. Stickers are always a hit around here and Princess is planning on using hers to decorate the handmade valentines she's making this weekend. Both girls are excited to work on the coloring books and didn’t want to hear that they would have to wait until after school to get started on them; same with the cool lips suckers. I’m going to try and take some picture of them this afternoon and post them.

Thanks for saving my day, I really needed the smiles!


************************
SBP,
I'm sorry I haven't posted any photos...I seem to have misplaced my camera!

************************




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So GLAD that it arrived!!!!!!!!!!

ENJOY THE CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Friday!
SBP