Wednesday, June 14, 2006

A new look!

As you've probably already noticed, some changes are going on around here. Since all of our adoption plans are up in the air at the moment and because I don't think I could write exclusively about our adoption for the next year or two; I'm revamping my blog to be a bit more broadly focused.

So, look around and let me know what you think of the new style. Since I'm not 100% happy with everything yet, don't be surprised if more changes pop up as we go along.




6 comments:

Jennefer said...

You did this yourself? Good job. I really like the new look!

Carrie said...

Yup, I did it; all the good and bad points are my fault. It's only a modified Blogger template. I'm not a web designer by any stretch!

Anonymous said...

It looks great! Not that I didn't love your other design :).

Deb said...

Great job! I really like the new look.

Rhonda said...

Love the new look and your photos in the last post. Those Orca shots are great.

Julie said...

I like the changes, very nice!