Monday, June 16, 2008

Sadness

Last week, my log time blogging buddy Anne announced that she FINALLY got a referral for a beautiful 2 month old baby girl after waiting 44 weeks. I waited with Anne during her first wait for referral for her lovely daughter Hayat back when we were still in the paperwork stage of our own adoption. She was a constant source of information and support though out our adoption and I was thrilled when I found out she was adopting again.

Today, Anne found out that her precious Clara Zinash passed away over the weekend. I can't even imagine the heartache of losing a child, especially a child you never had the chance to hold or nurture. Knowing Anne, I know that the moment she laid eyes on that baby she became her daughter, and nothing is harder than losing a child.

Anne, my thoughts and prayers are with you.




7 comments:

Waiting for Zufan! said...

So, so sad with you.

Anonymous said...

Oh, how tragic! Please tell her she is in my thoughts and prayers, too...

Deb said...

How terrible. I'll say a prayer for her comfort & healing this evening.

Mom 2 six said...

How terrible !

Carol said...

so sorry, some things are hard to understand....sending our thoughts and prayers.....

Meg said...

how very very sad. I followed their journey the first time and loved how she made you feel like you were right there with her....I miss her blog now that it is password protected...please send on my sadness for her loss- we'll be praying for them.
Meg

Sig said...

Oh my gosh, I am just so srry :( How terribly sad :( P+PT her way.