Wednesday, October 10, 2007

More Smiley


Here's my boy sporting a great smile and... a huge zit. Poor kid's getting a jump start on one of the joys of puberty. He's still quite handsome though and I was happy to get that smile cause it was right after we did this...


Giving him his steroids via the nebulizer which he HATES! (notice Zman's strategically placed arms to keep him from ripping that mask right off) Thankfully he's starting to get used to it. I'm sure that it wasn't good for parent/child bonding when we had to hold him down kicking and screaming 5 times a day. Now we only have to do it twice a day and about half the time he does just fine with it. That makes for a lot less stress for everyone concerned!




5 comments:

Mom 2 six said...

Oh I remember those nebulizer days !! He is so cute.

KrazyMom said...

Poor little guy! I hate using the nebulizer myself, I can't imagine getting my child to sit still for that long!!

He is so darn handsome! I just want to pinch those chubby little cheeks! :)

Tasha Kent said...

Oh the trauma of a zit. Even though I'm waaaay past my teen years, I still get an occasional breakout. It's still a traumatic experience for me. **Sigh**

dmarie said...

He's still adorable! Congrats!

Sig said...

Oh yay! A picture! He is adorable, zit, nebulizer and all.