Sunday, October 21, 2007

*ELLE*

I've been following Elle's blog for almost two years now. She is a wonderful mother, talented writer and beautiful blog designer. (Both she and the blogs are beautiful) In celebration of getting her 100,000th visit to her blog, she held a contest where the winner would receive a custom designed blog. The 100,000th visitor needed to do a screen print of the counter hitting that magic number and posting that they were the lucky winner.

When I went to check her blog Friday evening, it was at 99,850. I'm always up for a challenge and so I spent an embarrassing amount of time refreshing until I was lucky #99,999 and #100,001. (Yes, I should have been sleeping) So close but so far away. Lucky for me, #100,000 never showed up so Elle and her hubby decided I was close enough.

Hooray!! A new beautiful Elle design coming soon!


~ THANKS ELLE ~


I have also been working on adding purple to my blog of November's Adoption Awareness Month (I'm not getting much sleep these days). I hope to debut my new purpleness on November 1st so check back then. Don't forget to sport your purple to help educate and raise awareness about adoption.




4 comments:

Chelley said...

You have been wining a bit latley!!

Great JOB!!

maybe you need to get a lotto ticket! Ya never know you may win a few million dollars

Mom 2 six said...

Can't wait for the new look !

Elle said...

you are so very welcome. Now I need to get to work!

ferenge mama said...

Congrats!

Elle rocks - and I'm so excited to see what she does for your blog.

Fun stuff.