Monday, March 19, 2007

Fudge!


I'm interrupting my regularly scheduled post for today to talk about something really important...me of course!

This Tuesday is my very first blogiversary. It's hard to believe that it's been that long already! In honor of my "big day" and because I'm finally about to hit 10,000 on my stat counter I wanted to do something fun!

So, I have a gift box full of fun Alaskan goodies, including 1/2 pound of decedent fudge from The Alaskan Fudge Company, in your choice of flavor, for my 10,000th visitor. If you happen to be that lucky reader, take a print screen and email it to me at sizz01 at yahoo dot com. I will announce the winner on Friday.

The necessary blah...
The stat counter only counts one hit from each person per hour.
The stat counter is located at the bottom of the side bar.
The winner will be the first person to send me the 10,000 print screen.
I make no guarantees about the "fun" or "good" quotient of prize.


.




3 comments:

Jenny and Matt said...

Well how fun is THAT?

Anonymous said...

Now I'm stalking your blog worse than usual...:) It is high fiber fudge, isn't it?? (just say yes, you will not be held accountable)

Ahauna said...

Ahhhh! It was me but I didn't know to do the print screen thing until after. I checked and now it's 10,001.