Monday, March 20, 2006

Welcome

Welcome to our adoption blog. I'm Carrie, who will be doing the majority of the posting, and my husband Zman will be adding his sarcastic comments from time to time. We have two amazing daughters and finally, after 2 years of discussion, we are ready to come out of the closet (so to speak) and tell the world about our adoption plans. It has been a long road to get to this point but we are thrilled to finally be here.

What point is that exactly? Well, we have committed to adopting and chosen a country, Ethiopia. Now we need to research, pick an agency, do a home study, compile a dossie.... Oh boy! We have a long road ahead of us. I hope that our family, friends, and anyone interested in Ethiopian adoption will find this blog helpful and informative. I invite you to check out the links on the right to learn more about adoption, Ethiopia, and anything else I think is cool. On we go...wish us luck.




0 comments: